Friday, January 20, 2012

Office Hours are a total success.

Office hours included a variety of visitors: artists, communists, activists, lesbians, students and the final visitor was Max, my neighbor and produce guy at the Acme. I was thrilled that Max came and we talked about a lot of stuff. I was thrilled to hear that he was excited about La Corona, which is right across from his work place. And he brought a tape recorder because he had recorded a dream about me, which included me wearing a brown corduroy pants suit with a matching hat.

Timothy popped in to his office to ask for a raise, which I don't believe I'm authorized to give. But maybe I am... I'll ask around.


Judith Schaechter said...

Oh! I love Max!!!!
(Congratulations Zoe on everything. The show just blew me away!)

ZS said...

Love you Judith! Thanks for coming. How is Eastern State coming along? Actually, I'm emailing to ask, I want to hear the whole thing. xoxoxox