Monday, July 25, 2011

E's 'SHARE YOUR SOLE' SNEAKER DRIVE

Time
Sunday, July 31 at 6:00pm - August 1 at 12:00am

Location
THE B BAR
3630 NORTH 17TH STREET
Philadelphia, PA

Created By
Esadiva Maven


Dear Friends,

I am asking for your help! My little sis and I collecting SNEAKERS to send to needy/impoverished people of AFRICA.. There are 300 MILLION without !! I ask you to dig in your closets and find OLD/GENTLY USED SNEAKERS -MEN, WOMEN, KIDS....ANY SIZES ..THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE NAME BRAND!!!

If you can DONATE MORE THAN ONE PAIR THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO ASK THEIR FRIENDS IF THEY HAVE ANY ALSO!!

THE COLLECTION SITE WILL BE AT THE B BAR (17TH & PACIFIC) 6PM-12AM THIS SUNDAY IN HOPES THAT I WILL REACH MY GOAL!!

PLEASE---HELP ME PUT SNEAKERS ON FEET AND NOT IN THE TRASH!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

E. MAVEN

No comments: