Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, Wasn't Today a Day?

1. All of the digital files and color proofs were dropped off to the book mavens at the Art Museum, with the exception of 4 plates. It was a Herculean team effort to get it done. Thanks to PPAC and Sarah Stolfa for bringing it home. And thanks to Lightwork's John Mannion for scanning and file prep.

2. I love PPAC. Last week, I was sitting at a computer there for what felt like 20000 hours a day. When I showed up to pick up the files today everyone was working super hard on getting the prints and files together and I fell sound asleep on the sofa. For real, totally sound asleep.

3. It's a loooot of plates for the book. It's 169 plates for the book and now 165 files are out of my hands. That's how I'm rolling. Now it's time for print selection, both images and sizes, to be proposed by next week And I've got to cracking on the billboard exposition which I want to have done before July 3rd. Then a million other things. A million other things.

4. Honestly, I can't believe how many people are working on this show. Thanks to everyone. Today, thanks especially to Sam Gainsburg, Grace Ambrose and Rich Bonk.

5. I saw the spectacular Alison Feldish today and I also saw the superb Charday Laverty. I love them both. Charday and I checked out a possible spot for her billboard. Broad and Erie.

6. Now I'm friends with Nora Muchanic on facebook and that's kind of a big deal to me.

7. And I'm sitting next to the greatest person on earth, so all is right.

No comments: