Saturday, June 25, 2011

1. Middle aged? Need a bedtime snack? Try Tums! You can convince yourself they taste as good as Sprees and are a treat. And then if anyone questions you, "My stomach!" or "I need calcium!"

2. I have encouraged Ms. Lynn Bloom to start an anonymous twitter account, because I am the only person who is able to hear the unbelievably hysterical things she says. It's not fair to the rest of the world for her to hide her light under a bushel. It's unlikely I'll convince her of it, but I'll push it.

3. Did you know that Dante of the former "Dante's Den" on Oregon Ave, yes, the same Dante who worked at the Navy Yard in the 80s, that very same Dante coined the acronym DILLIGAF? DILLIGAF standing for "Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck?" Just thought you should all know that.

No comments: