Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good News

1. I am filled with joy to be alive

2. My wife is the greatest person ever

3. Philadelphia is the best city in the world

4. I love my family

5. Always on my grind


Sleeping quotes-

"One should say before sleeping: I have lived many lives. I have been a slave and a prince. Many a beloved has sat upon my knee and I have sat upon the knees of many a beloved. Everything that has been shall be again."
W.B. Yeats

"A thinking woman sleeps with monsters."
Adrienne Rich

"Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth."
Walt Whitman

"Resting on your laurels is as dangerous as resting when you are walking in the snow. You doze off and die in your sleep."
Ludwig Wittgenstein


I'm going back to practice some Shakespearean soliloquies. That's right. I'm going to nail "is this a dagger" from Macbeth and "to be or not to be" from Hamlet.

No comments: