Wednesday, December 01, 2010

HAPPY CHANUKAH!

ALSO, HAPPY HANUKKAH!

Where's my Maccabees at? WHOOOO! Here's to this year in Jerusalem! Here's to the beauty of cultural connection! And here's to a worldwide end of oppression! I hope there's endless joyful miracles for all of us in the future. I've got no belief in G-d, genuinely none, but I'm filled with love and joy to be alive. I wish those candles would have burned for 8000 years, but I'll settle for relighting them each year and knowing that it's a miracle to be alive.


That's right friends! A atheist, pagan, Chanukah/Hanukkah! I embrace all the things I am and I'm thankful for my complexity everyday. Gut Yontiff, my friends.

2 comments:

ruben said...

Happy Hannukah Zoe, to you Irene, Cosmo, Savannah and Lynn!
xoxo,
R

ZS said...

We love you Ruben! Year round!