Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Ain't Hov, I Just Know What I Know

My number 1 vice is driving: I love to drive. And driving by my lone allows me a luxury that can't exist in any other space, the luxury of repeated play of whatever music I want. In my household, my wife is in control of music selection almost all of the time. I'm more than ok with that. This is because she has excellent taste, and I often like to play the same song consecutively for hours at a time and even if it's something that one likes, generally no one wants to hear the same thing literally 50 times in a row.

My last trips to Syracuse have included these selections:

1. "Waterfall" by Cris Williamson



I can't get enough of this and I'm dead serious. I love it... filling up and spilling over, it's an endless waterfall.

2. "Flipside" by Freeway



I never tire of Flipside... bad bitches get scooped like Haagan Daas.

3. The Entire Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack.



This last trip found Rocky Horror on almost 4 hours of repeat. And may I put out there that this was not just listening, it was a full performance of the film viewing circa 1982, via TLA... thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, creature of the night.

No comments: