Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have pretty much only worked and slept for the entire duration of this trip, I never got on a regular time schedule and have been taking allergy medicine to boot so I am a total mess. It's highly unlikely that I have more than 4 photos worth showing and haven't returned emails or anything.

However, for my last night in town I went out with my lovely assistant George and 2 of her friends for quizzo. Needless to say, "Britain Meets The Yanks" won and champagne was purchased with the winnings. I was dead weight though, I never know trivia.

Thanks to Lighthouse and those who brought me here, thanks to Georgie, Matt and Harley for their help. And a pleasure to meet Molly Landreth, who will undoubtably be showing some amazing work coming up.

3 comments:

Paul Russell said...

Will you be visiting again for the Photo Biennial itself?

ZS said...

I would love to, but there's not enough money to bring back both of the photographers and I'm not so flush with cash right now as to be able to afford it myself. If I become a thousandaire in the next few months then yes!

Paul Russell said...

Ahh, that's a shame...