Monday, June 28, 2010

greg_2817_1 web

greg_2892_3 web

greg couple_2914 web

I've been feeling a little out of sorts with the end of 95, overwhelmed with things I've put off and not use to not having a structure in place for work. That's of course what I'm working on now, the structure for "Cognate," which won't be called "Cognate" when the final structure is in effect.

I went out and shot today, to keep in shape for my upcoming projects, and I met Greg, a sweet kid with a pacemaker. Thank G-d I did because I needed it and I needed to talk to someone, a stranger, to help find my way a little bit. Greg is living in a house I've visited before but I've never met him before... I know Linda, who asked me twice if my wife wasn't worried about my going into stranger's homes. Where does the apostrophe go there? Before or after the s? Stranger's or strangers'?

I'm excited to move on, new equipment, new format, new structure. I have no idea how I'm going to make this new project happen, but I'll be damned if I don't blow it out of the water like I'm Helen of Bikini. I think I need a few more months before I can get the basis structure down. I'm certain I'm on the right track though.

Of the books I'm certain of, the two I want to work on RIGHT NOW are "To This Year In Jerusalem" and "San Andreas Fault Life." I'm DYING to make these books, and all the ancillary pieces that go with them. I'm certain I'm done with 95.

Here's to Greg, thanks for your time and your thoughts.


Cutter said...

I'm pretty sure that it goes after. ;)

ZS said...