Wednesday, June 09, 2010

israel I know you web

For "To This Year In Jerusalem." I found this written inside the first page an old, used book when I was cleaning out my books today: this was written in "Children's History of Israel."


History Will Absolve Mike said...

My stalker emails me shit like that all the time. She is also fond of late night bad haiku. Such as:

"Lilly got thrown
in the Delaware
by a drunken sailor."

I wish I was making this up.

ZS said...

Who the hell is this stalker? And can she please step up her game to a tanka?

History Will Absolve Mike said...

I will tell you who she is when I see you next.

Anonymous said...

Re: Your new series of books

Have you considered doing the series like the printed edition of Duchamp's Manual of Instructions: Etant donnes?

That would be very hands on & cool.

Also, PMA would *love* to have the original notebooks if you decide to.

Allan Smithee

Anonymous said...

Dear Zoe,

I hope you didn't take offense at my Duchamp comment. The "I Know You" photo is very good and triggered thoughts that I rashly expressed.

You're a great artist who knows what she's doing...

Please disregard my comments as ones from "an overexuberant supporter."


Allan Smithee

Anonymous said...

There's no period at the end, so I think the sentence was left incomplete.
I know you... and I love you.
I know you... are, but what am I?
I know you... want my chili recipe, but you can't have it.
I know you... want to leave me, but I refuse to let you go.