Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Battle Royale at the Riverview

Ted Passon make a 5 minute documentatry about me and it's screening at the Riverview before Ironman... and it's free! It's got something to do with Ford because the documentary required me and the film crew to drive around in a Ford.

A total highlight was when this awesome group of people just came up and got in the movie and told us two acronyms for Ford: Found On Road Dead and Fix Or Repair Daily.

Another high point was at Broad and Tasker when some guy who I'd never seen before when into his house and brought out a book, "Philadelphia Gentlemen" which he told me to return whenever. I have no idea who this guy is. And to return the book I have to ring all the apt doorbells because I don't know his apartment number.

1 comment:

addie said...

this is gonna be a fun event!