Wednesday, March 10, 2010

childs drawing of group sex_8993 web

This photo is causing me great angst. I want it in, but I can't place it. I find the image so disturbing that I can't figure out a way to place it so one can move from one photo to the next without this photo overpowering the photos surrounding it. I've tried endless combinations with this photo in aisles 3 and 5, to no avail. I've been working on it and working on it and I'm banging my head against a fucking wall. I think it's an important image, and certainly one of the most upsetting and difficult images I've ever made.

---


Here's another photo I can't seem to place.

bloody lip17_3web

I think this is photo is jarring and it's difficult to place it without losing the surrounding images.

It's 1:53 AM and I need to stop thinking about child sexual abuse and a bloody lip.

3 comments:

David S Kessler said...

i hope you get this photo in. it's so disturbing and fascinating. i love that there is the voyeur off to the side. whoa.

ruben said...

Can you place them on the back wall at the end ?
If you feel so strongly about them, they must be in.
Remember it is your last one...go out with a bang!

Judith Schaechter said...

I agree. In! Put them together.