Friday, March 12, 2010

Super Intern In A Bad Spot and Needs A Storefront For April!

My awesome intern, Alison Feldish, send me an email telling of a problem with the site for her senior show....


"As of this afternoon the real estate owner from which my good friend Nicole from which my good friend Nicole Wilson and I were renting a storefront for our BFA show next month has pulled out and stiffed us - badly. Like, won't return phone calls badly. ... on the off-chance that any of you know of anything that might be a good bet - as far as someone you know with a vacant storefront for the month of April - it would be really wonderful if you could put some feelers (or distress signals) out for us.

Many, many thanks!
Alison"

If you have any tips for Alison, please send her a line at

alison.feldish (at) gmail (dot) com


THANKS!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks Zoe! <3

How's the order coming? Not that you need any more fire underneath you...

ZS said...

The order is done except for three, expect the thumbnails by Monday. What! How you like me now?!?

Alison said...

DAMN GIRL YOU GOT IT

Super organization time come Wednesday! Get ready...