Thursday, March 04, 2010

My head is going to explode.


History Will Absolve Mike said...

If my head has never exploded yours won't either. I thought it would many times. It's a fun fact, look it up!

I love the sky/chandelier print (#110). It is one of my favorite photographs of yours. It might look fabulous in a large format. Have I ever seen it before? I am not usually a big fan of chandeliers but the sky and I have always been on good terms.

ZS said...

Maybe I'll just start to bleed out of my eyes. Macfeat, love you. I've got to lock it down soon because I'm starting to feel like I've downed a gallon of ayahuasca.

Thanks for helping with my fear of head explosion.

History Will Absolve Mike said...

Despite my reputation for excess, I try not to drink something if I don't know what it is. Of course it is sometimes unavoidable. Only our manners separate us from the other animals.