Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Forum Discussion

Blog problem....still no answer

zoestrauss
Level 1
2/22/10
Your Blogs URL: http://zoestrauss.blogspot.com/
Browser(s) used: Safari and Firefox
Location: Philadelphia, PA

I've chosen to show 40 posts, but not all show up on when my page comes up... and when I click on the monthly archive, all of the posts from that month don't show up. As of right now that means that all of my posts between Feb 1 and Feb 20 ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE, they don't come up when February 2010 archive is clicked on AND they don't come up when the current page is brought up. Auto-pagination is a pain, but there's nothing at the bottom of the page that says "older posts" or indicates another page... so there's no way for people to get to them. Nothing has been paginated, they are just not available.

The posts say that they've been published and seem to still be there on my "edit posts" page but, again, not coming up on my main page, and worse than that, not coming up in my monthly archives.

I have emptied the cashe, signed out and then in, reset my settings and resaved...

Please help.


----

After about 2 hours, I found where to post my question. Support forum... but no answer.

6 comments:

Rondell said...

Did you put in a 360? I hear that sometimes help.

Josh said...

I know it's not much help now, but if you need any assistance down the line transitioning off blogger to another more reliable platform (I'd recommend WordPress), let me know. I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Sad news - we're going to be on our honeymoon during I-95.

ZS said...

Oven is on 360 right now!

And Josh, I would LOVE some help with that. I'll email you later. xox

steve said...

i've had similar problem with my blog last two days!!! the most recent posts appear but not the two at the bottom of the queue. and in the monthly archives only two thirds of the posts appear.(they do come up with hitting 'older posts' though.)

steve said...

i've had similar problem with my blog last two days!!! the most recent posts appear but not the two at the bottom of the queue. and in the monthly archives only two thirds of the posts appear.(they do come up with hitting 'older posts' though.)

ZS said...

I'm not getting "older posts" at the bottom of my page... this is a pain in my ass!

I'm exporting my blog to wordpress, but I really don't feel like dealing with this. I have been using this blog as an editing source and it's totally fucked me up because I've spent most of the day trying to figure out how to fix this.