Wednesday, January 27, 2010
John waiting to get his book signed
Up the block from my lady's work, Ozzy Osbourne was at Borders signing copies of his new book, "I Am Ozzy." I love Ozzy and I love Black Sabbath. G-d Bless Ozzy and G-d Bless Heavy Metal.
From The Satanic Bible, ©1969
by Anton Szandor LaVey
"The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!"
Aside: Who would have thought that Anton LaVey would use so many exclamation points?
The Church of Satan
Also, how is it possible to be a Jew, a secular humanist, and an atheist, concurrently? I don't know, but it's possible. With God, all things are possible. And without God, they are equally as possible.
Posted by ZS at 8:46 PM