Monday, January 25, 2010

Countdown Dated Edition Photos

So I'm several months behind on this fund raising "Countdown Dated Edition Photos" blowout. Well, that's how I go. A day late and a dollar short.



Get ready to get some of the "Countdown Dated Edition Photos." The Countdown Dated Edition Photos" are a series of photos including a photo from each year spanning the duration of the I-95 project, 2000 to 2010. The sale of these photos will help pay for the 2010 I-95 show. And, believe me, the 2010 show will be spectacular. Rest assured that if you get one, it's money well spent.

Starting this month, I will be posting the photos for sale at random times and they will be available until May 2010 or until they sell out. The photos are 250 bucks a pop, and will be made in a dated edition of 5. Photos will be offered in chronological order...

Image size for each photo is 7.5"x9.5", paper size is 8.5."x11", and the photos are archival ink-jet prints.

These are a limited edition 2009/2010 issue...they will be signed as such and come with a letter from me. This means that I am only printing 5 of these photos at 7.5" by 9.5" between right now and May 2010. Who knows what I'll print in 2010, but these are it from this year. Who knows what I'll do in 2010, period.


Again, please note this, my friends: these are not traditional editions. These prints are locked at this size only for 2009/2010 and then will open back up in 2011.



And please email mariannaatpap@gmail.com with any questions. Photo's will be mailed out within 3-4 weeks of ordering.


2000-2001

Basketball Hoop

202 basketball-hoop-2.jpg









2002

Nina

25- nina









2003

Everything Is Name Brand

26-everything is name brand.jpg






9 comments:

Michel said...

Very nice photo i like it

Marvin H. Seline said...

Zoe,

Count me in for a couple. I will check your blog until
I find what really blows me away.

I still haven't had an opportunity to frame the four I bought at your NY show--what the hell; I am the king of the procrastinators.

With great affection and admiration.
Marv

ruben said...

http://artmostfierce.blogspot.com/2010/01/zoe-strauss-i-95-fundraiser-limited.html

That is all I have to say...
Love,
R

libby said...

Yo Zo, What if someone just wants to send you money? How?

ZS said...

Thanks all. Marv and Ruben, I owe you both emails and I love you both. And Libby, that would be insanely generous for someone to just give me money. Just email me or mail it to my studio at 838 Cantrell St 19148 or bring it to I-95 this year. But I would need to give something for the cash, I can't just take it.

Christopher Paquette said...

http://chpaquettephotos.blogspot.com/2010/01/basketball-hoop.html

libby said...

ahh, such a bitter pill! OK. I'll figure it out!

ZS said...

Chris, thanks as always. Nice try, Libby. I can offer a sliding scale photo, you pay what you want for this image... tv on a tv

libby said...

Who could resist. I'll buy it in memory of my mother-in-law, who died two weeks ago. She taught me everything I know about tvs on tvs. r.i.p. Mary Dubin.