Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas, my friends! Happy holidays all around! Christmas was a great success here. A literary Christmas was in effect on Dickinson St. in the morning. The Dickinson St. xmas starred Hallie Savannah, Cosmo Baker, Sydney Tova Peck, Lynn Bloom... and introducing Ilene Baker as "Mom." Not sure if you know this, but my family is the best. Plus there was a great Christmas dinner at my cousin Sue's. Well, I heard it was a great Christmas... they have cats and I took a benadryl that knocked me out so I slept through the dinner. I did manage to get up and eat an entire place of spaghetti that my loving lady had put aside for me, then I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Here's to Colin and his gravy! And to Sue and her whole Christmas!

If you only know me a little bit, you might be thinking that it seems odd that I celebrate Christmas full force, what with my being a Jew and an atheist and an opponent of rabid consumerism. The winter holidays are a time when my "complexity" is full blown "hypocrisy." Whatever. I am a true anarchist and live as I want and don't really give a shit about reconciling ideology and desire.

So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

holiday window detail_9017 web

1 comment:

mannyd said...

fuck yea!