Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. Or, if you're like someone who worked with my lady and you don't "celebrate genocide," Happy "Day to Celebrate the Struggle."

Aside: When asked what you're doing for Thanksgiving by co-workers, don't snap "we don't celebrate genocide."

oregon diner thanksgiving_8478 web

Here's some thanks for Thanksgiving:

You know what I'm grateful for? My wife. My immediate family: mother and my siblings. And my extended family: genetic, by marriage and by choice.

And I'm grateful to be alive, every day.

Let me reiterate how much I love my lady, I'd be nothing without her.


Happy Thanksgiving From Oregon Diner in South Philadelphia!

oregon diner thanksgiving_8490 web

oregon diner thanksgiving_8437 web

oregon diner thanksgiving_8455_1 web

oregon diner thanksgiving_8501_1 web

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving Day to you.

My Thanksgiving meal was at The Last Shot in Port Richmond. No Photos but still a very good time yesterday.