Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did you know that I write to "Action News" all the time? Well, like a crazy person, I do.

Here's what they got tonight...

"Tiger Woods gets into a minor car accident is not a lead story... and I quote Rob Jennings "it's just a rumor" that Tiger Woods and his wife got into a fight. It's not news and it's not any of our business. NJ turnpike melee? That's a lead story. Escaped murderer? That's a lead story. Tiger Woods might have gotten into a fight with his wife? No."

Contact Action News

2 comments:

Joey B said...

I have to say, when I heard the breaking story, recalled questions of him with another woman last week and heard about his wife with a golf club, I didn't believe for a minute that she was trying to help get him out of the Escalade. At least not for his benefit.

ZS said...

agreed.