Friday, November 20, 2009

Again, An Important Message About My Phone Issues

Yes, I yell when I speak on any phone, particularly a cell phone. As I get older it seems evident that I will need a hearing aid, however, I don't really think that's what causes my "phone yelling" issues. There's something deeper there. If am on the phone, I suddenly morph into a 80 year old Jew and this has been happening for years and years.

While I hope that I am considerate of people for the most part, I am not apologizing. This is it, folks. This is my volume. Take it or leave it with my phone issues.

2 comments:

Lawrence L'Hote said...

..say what??!!!!... you'll have to speak a little louder...

mark said...

I had a girlfriend who used to do the same - it was completely unconscious, and she got louder as the call progressed. Our dog would run upstairs when the phone rang; I think she feared being yelled at.