Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am always plagued with guilt that if I'm doing something other than working, I should be working. It's a cultural sickness and I'm fully stricken by it. But it's true that a lot of the time I should be doing something other than working, I should be paying taxes, and the bills that I just ignore until a cut off threat comes. And I should be organizing and cleaning... I need to be going about 20 hours a day to keep up.

However, I'll be damned if this Phillies window wasn't worth my time.

phillies window_6372 web

phillies window_6376 web

phillies window_6378 web

phillies window_6377 web

Can I just mention that the pumpkin carving comes from the photo below of Werth's home run in the NL championship game?

jayson werth home run 7th inning_4982_1 web


Also, I support Philadelphia win or lose. And this window wins regardless of World Series outcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the kids say...