Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Working on La Casa Encendida workshop... it's going to be amazing. I am forever grateful to all those at the Centre de Photographie de Lectoure for hooking me up with such an amazing experience in France last year. I'm particularly grateful to Oliver for introducing me to the Lectoure folks, to Pierre Leoutre, and, of course, Fran├žois Saint Pierre who suggested the "Windows on the Avenue" project which was defining moment in seeing how my work translates with no description.

Woodmere coming up, postcards gettin' mailed, Love Letters cracking.

Bob, if you're reading this, I swear right after Spain I'll finish my back tax info.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: Bob, if you're reading this, I swear right after Spain I'll finish my back tax info.

Do you make alot of money? Or is it just that the IRS thinks you do?

You spend alot time dealing with this issue.

ZS said...

If by "alot of money," you mean "10,000 dollars in debt" then I'm rolling in it! It's that I haven't finished my taxes for 2007 or 2008. I know that's not a smart move for a lady that's been audited twice and my accountant has been ever patient with me and my extensions.

Anonymous said...

Cheers! And good luck!

...with $pain also!

;-)