Thursday, June 04, 2009

Silicon Printing

I am having show at my printer, Silicon Fine Art Prints.

This show is going to be great. I have no idea whatsoever what's going to be in the show...I'll see it when I show up for the opening at 6 tomorrow. They all know my work, especially Kaitlin and Rick, and I told them to print whatever they wanted to that would show off their amazing printing skills.


Opening Friday, June 5th from 6-8.30

June 5th-June 27th
Silicon Gallery
139 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia PA.


miss mosley said...

YAY! it looks so so so so good. i think you will be pleased!

Christopher Paquette said...

I just sent them four files for a show in Michigan next month... I told them to use whatever paper was on the center table at Zoe's show... it looked fantastic!

ZS said...

That paper is amazing... Love you Chris!