Sunday, June 21, 2009

In planning out 2010, I think that I'll be ending this blog in November 2010, about 6 months after the end of I-95. I'll go for a firm date, I like the lock down.

It's possible I might do something more structured and not as "train of thought" as this blog is, or I might continue it in a different format or I might just end it altogether. I think the most likely scenario is that I'll have some kind of interweb project, but not one that details so much of the minutia of my life.


History Will Absolve Mike said...

Well, that's certainly definitive.
As a friend of mine said upon receiving a call from his girlfriend who was driving somewhere unfamiliar to her, "She either lost, or she's home, or she's not."

nina said...

hmmm..I kinda like it. I think there is something to be learned here for me.
I seem to have trouble ending things. I like your determination and
assertiveness and determination. And as long as it is here, I will enjoy this blog.

ZS said...

That is an apt description. "either lost, home, or not"

addie said...

i will truly miss it when it's gone.

ruben said...

Well...I am really going to miss it.

But , I do understand that the blog has such strong ties to 1-95 that ending the project with it makes a lot of sense.

I do think that you show process, editing and curating from A to Z in this blog regarding photography work and it is very important that it continues on. Zoe, not only you help people with it but, it also provides us with a clearer vision of what you are expressing.

I also generates great discourse between you and all of us (ZOEttes!)

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed in your decision to end this blog but strictly for selfish reasons. I generally check this site first thing in the a.m. after seeing what the "word of the day" is.

I enjoy watching your working and editing process in real time.

re: "details so much of the minutia of my life."

Maybe you feel that way but I've never thought any entry you've posted has been "way too personal."

Anyway, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck.

clairebearkiss said...

I hope you will continue to write something, whatever you end up doing after the end of this blog, because I really do enjoy it!