Friday, June 19, 2009

Craigslist Casual Encounters Ad...

"If you're a straight Democrat... - m4m - 58 (NE Philly near Frankford and Academy)"
Date: 2009-06-20, 12:01AM EDT might enjoy making this old, white Republican sissy boi and 2x Bush voter blow you. I deserve the humiliation, and you deserve the payback for the last 8 years. My mouth and face are available to all Dem cummers!

You can be any age over 18, any race, good hygiene is a must, and you need to have a place to use because I can not host. It would be a great way for you to celebrate Barak Obama's victory, and payback a strictly Republican voter!

I'm a MWM, 5'5", 14O lbs, shaved head, glasses, plain looks, disease and drug free, careful and discreet. I live in NE Philly and can meet in that area any night after 9pm-10pm, Saturday mornings and afternoons, and Sunday afternoons. I DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO USE.


This is verbatim.

No comments: