Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am in Alaska now and certain that this trip will be spectacular. It's a odd spot to end up while grieving and thinking about family connection and mortality. And I am very anxious being away from Lynn Bloom right now, which is a time when I really want to care for her. Instead of being with her, I am in a remote and cold place, in all the literal senses. I'm determined to make the most out of this difficult juncture.

It's fucking amazing and awesome that I'm in Alaska. IN ALASKA!

And today was a great day, although I am so exhausted that I probably won't remember anything at all from today. Thanks especially to Jody and Chelsea for all their help and their graciousness.

1 comment:

History Will Absolve Mike said...

From what I understand you can see Russia from Alaska...