Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Book Signing at the Studio!

Hey Friends, because the Quaker City America signing sold out so fast I will signing books at my studio on Saturday, December 20, Noon to 3PM. Obviously I am out of books, so you must bring you own. Here's where you can get them!

In Philadelphia...

Penn Book Center
130 S. 34th Street

Joseph Fox Bookshop
1724 Sansom Street

or get it online...


or at Amazon

or from Photoeye


You get the book and bring it to

838 Cantrell St.
Philadelphia, PA

If you come on December 20th, anytime between 12 and 3, I will sign it! I will have hot chocolate and some kind of snack.


neb said...

Yay! My book will be here Friday. Can't wait!

Josh said...

I just ordered 8 copies on Amazon. Get that signing pen ready!

zs said...

Oh, I'm ready, I'm ready.

libby said...

Hi Zo! I have 3 books, and I have to deliver on Saturday a.m. Any time before??? Help!!!!

zs said...

Libby, I'll come and meet you! Just email me and tell me where you'll be and I'll get over.

albert said...

already have my book signed, but i wanna come to the studio too! but i'll be working. how often are you there?

zs said...

I'm at the studio all the time... it's one of the greatest places in the world. Just let me know when you want to get over.