Saturday, November 22, 2008

If you're headed to America: We Love Having You Here don't miss the slideshow in the back... it's the best one I've ever made. 300 photos and running 34 minutes until it loops... there's 120 new photos since the last configuration.



It includes the above photo that I made earlier today. I try to structure the slideshow so I can include one last minute photo and this was the perfect moment that I was looking for... it's looking down on the WTC site at "ground zero."

2 comments:

Matt Weber said...

Zoe, nice to meet you. Really nice show at Silverstein's. The matte finish on the larger prints worked very well. Bunny, the Walmart clerk and the Swastika guy were awesome. Almost like they were there in the room.
I can't wait till I find a quiet moment to read the book...

Congratulations!!!

Christopher Paquette said...

Just wanted to quickly say the show was the best ZS show yet, and you know I have been to many of them!
I love the slideshow.... LOVED the presentation of the large prints, they just seemed to glow on the walls. And I didn't get a chance to sit in the rocking chair, but I thought that was a great addition to the show. It was never unoccupied.

I will treasure my signed book always....

xoxo