Monday, November 17, 2008

I don't know how this has happened, but I suddenly got old in the last year and 2 days ago my back went out. What the fuck with middle age? Seriously!

Please be aware when you come to the opening of "We Love Having You Here" I will be doing these exercises during the opening.


Mithras said...

I have a great chiropractor. I was in serious pain for a couple of days from lifting a big bag of campaign materials. Constant agony. After one visit I was *much* better, after a few I was totally better. Let me know if you want his info.

Amy Stein said...

My back goes out once every year or so. Once it went out in our bathroom and I was stuck under the toilet, motionless and in total agony. My husband sat with me for hours before he got the brilliant idea to slip an inflatable mattress under me. He powered it up and then dragged my carcass to the bedroom where I remained drugged up and recumbent for over a week.

My sympathies go out to you.

Mark said...


Christopher Paquette said...

yes yoga..... and slow down!

Judith Schaechter said...

Oh Zoe!!
I'm so sorry!
The exact same thing happened to me--like, the day after my 40th birthday!
Same PT exercises too!!!

See you the 29th--I can't wait to get your book!!

Anonymous said...

probably has more to do with weight than age

zs said...

please, smart-ass, I'm not that fat! I'm just regular fat. I think it might have more to do with my breakdancing moves at Brett and Dana's wedding.