Sunday, November 30, 2008

America Book Release Party and Book Signing: Recap!

Thanks so, so much to everyone who came out. While everything was pretty spectacular, I did sell out of the books about 1/2 way through, which I hadn't anticipated since I brought 45 books... I'm really sorry if you didn't get a book. I'll get more books and will plan another signing at my studio before Hanukkah/Christmas/Solstice/Kwanzaa, not as glamorous but still great. I think I can have a signing on December 13 or 14 and maybe a day during that week, too.

Order a book beforehand and bring it!

Direct from AMMO...

America at AMMO

Or right from Amazon...

And at some point in the future, I hope to have a signing at The Wooden Shoe.


There are many people to thank...
Lynn Bloom
Savannah Roberts
Ilene Baker


I would like to give extra special thanks to the first people who came... Gina and Lauren Carbone. You are both beautiful and I'm so happy to know you guys. I think of Monique, with love, everyday.

And as an aside, Savannah and Gina know each other from the gym! How awesome is that?!? In many, many ways Philadelphia is a little city and that's how I love it.

1 comment:

addie said...

it was so great to finally meet you! i was positively giddy to the point of really annoying my fiancee about it. the signing event was a blast. thanks for not only being an amazing photographer, but a super hostess as well!