Friday, October 10, 2008

Here's what I don't fully understand... why isn't an angry mob (complete with firebrands, pitchforks, and clubs) spontaneously forming and gathering at the White House to demand that George Bush be brought out in irons and clapped in the stocks? I would gladly join that mob!

The people above are looking for Frankenstein. Hello? Who cares about Frankenstein? George Bush is hiding in plain sight! He's got to be at the White House some of the time. Just wait outside!

Look at the empty White House lawn. It's a disgrace. Where the hell is Madame Defarge when you need her?


.: said...


your pal bree said...

What we need is a mob of hybrid cars and copies of the NY Times waving in the air.
That would scare him good.

ruben said...

I just stopped my 401K monthly contribution and renew it at the beginning of the year.I figure, If can invest that money in art instead than having some moron or fat cat miss use my $$$.

jonathan_lipkin said...

What I don't understand is why, when someone yells 'kill him' about Obama the secret service doesn't arrest them. I mean, Obama is a US senator, no? Isn't it against the law to threaten one?

zs said...

I don't know what happened to the guy who yelled, "kill him." He wasn't arrested?
Can you believe the insanity of those rallies? Jesus Christ, they're terrifying.