Friday, September 12, 2008

Can you fucking believe that anyone has to take John McCain and Sarah Palin campaign seriously? I guess we do, because if George Bush was falsely elected twice we all have to pay attention to this idiocy. I am particularly struck by Sarah Palin. I just CAN'T BELIEVE that she was chosen to run for vice president.

In my search for why, WHY, anyone would even contemplate voting for these assholes I have found many statements that people think Sarah Palin is a regular lady and that makes her appealing. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Why would they ever want someone "regular" to be heading up the Executive branch of the United States? I want someone 100,000 times smarter than me. Hearing Sarah Palin speak actually makes me think she is actually much less adroit than I am. Um, that's not what I'd like in a vice president.

No, we don't need regular, we need great. That's just mental to want average. Can people give it a rest with embracing mediocrity? Here's to meritocracy!

3 comments:

laxwho said...

According to history there is a 20%chance that the vp will have to step in as pres. It's happened 9 times. If you haven't noticed McCain is OLD!

Tema said...

I don't think I'd call either you or Sarah Palin a regular lady. Personally, I'd think you'd make a much better vp candidate. I sense that we might feel safer as artists, writers, women, gays and regular people.

But it is refreshing to have a presidential candidate with Barack's intellect, though it is sad that "regular" people often fail to recognize who is more likely to care about their interests and economic survival.

Anonymous said...

I'd like a person who wants more for their daughters than marriage at 17.... will there be college in the future.... how you raise(or ignore) your children says ALOT about how you will handle ANYTHING...