Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bittersweet PMA News

My friend Ms. Kate Ware is leaving the Philadelphia Museum of Art for the New Mexico Museum of Art in Santa Fe. "Bummer" is an understatement. Kate Ware, I love you and will miss you and wish you great joy out there. Ms. Ware has been appointed Curator of Photographs at the New Mexico Museum of Art in Santa Fe. The whole Southwest will most certainly benefit from having her there.



Bitter Herbs

Now... who, who, could possibly take the job? Who could get in there that I'd love? A someone I'd love personally, for the PMA, and for the city of Philadelphia?

Oh my GOD, it's Peter Barberie! He's the new PMA Curator of Photographs! Rejoice, my friends! Mr. Barberie is no joke and we couldn't be any luckier to have him here!



milk and honey

No comments: