Monday, August 21, 2006

Zoe Strauss Night at the Whitney

Ok, here's what's going on for

ZOE STRAUSS NIGHT AT THE WHITNEY
(also referred to as "Initial Public Offering: Zoe Strauss" by my Whitney friends)

On September 15th

the program begins at 7pm


It's first come first serve for people to get the FREE photos I have made especially for this event. FREE! There are 200 different color photocopies that I've made for IPO and I would highly encourage trading. Hopefully 200 people will come and I'll be able to give them all out.

Zoe Strauss night kicks off with a trailer for the documentary (working title) "If You Break the Skin" that was made this summer.

Then an informal panel discussion...here's who's on the panel so far- Elyse Gonzales, Peter Barberie, Danielle Jackson and there might be one more. It's a Q and A so get ready with questions, friends.
Do you have a burning question to ask any of them? Email it to me at info@zoestrauss.com.
This panel discussion won't be super long, probably around half an hour to 45 minutes.

Then I'm showing 4 revised slide shows and 1 brand new slide show, all with music. Each slide show will be between 3-5 minutes.

Then it's milling about with amazingly good times for all. There will a silent looped projection of photos showing. And there will be polaroids taken and quite a bit of posing.


Please click here to reserve tickets. The event is pay as you wish but you should reserve to get a seat and insure a place downstairs.




Village Voice Arts Education Supplement Fall 2006
Scroll down to the "Photo" section


I will add more to this as it shapes all the way up.

1 comment:

The Capt'n said...

I've already formulated a question:
Why is the Dagger so excellent?
btw, i put up a special post for you.