Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Zoe Strauss Gallery Representation

Several people have asked me about my gallery representation, so let me point you in the right direction...

I am represented by the Philadelphia Public Art Project.



Please contact the executive director of PAP, ok, that's actually me, for information on my work.
Beginning on May 13th the Philadelphia Public Art Project gallery at 838 Cantrell St. will be open 2 days a week and by appointment.

Please contact Zoe Strauss, executive director, at info@zoestrauss.com

838 Cantrell

SATURDAYS 2pm-7pm
WEDNESDAYS 6pm-9pm

and by appointment

2 comments:

nan said...

please note, i still have my pap business card. and i'm not afraid to use it. i wish i would be there on may 6th to hold down the table, but just because i wont be there doesn't mean i don't hold my title.

manny said...

i need some representation. holler at ya boy.